Summer Program Preparation
I help get my students for some of the most competitive summer programs in the United States by writing spellbinding summer program application essays. This is a common question that is on the college application: How did you spend your past two summers?
We answer this question by helping you explore your interests, whether it is scientific research at Garcia Lab/RSI or literature and debate through the Stanford Humanities program. Through several of these programs, my students have won awards at the annual Siemens Competition (competition discontinued as of 2017), the Intel Science and Engineering Fair, and the Regeneron Science Talent Search (STS).
I also help guide my student with the research paper, as I was a former Siemens Westinghouse Competition semifinalist myself. There are significant benefits to attending a summer program, which adds tremendous value to your application.
My students have attended:
- Research Science Institute (RSI)
- Garcia Summer Scholars in Stonybrook
- Simons Research Program in Stonybrook
- Stanford Institute for Medical Research (SIMR)
- Boston University RISE
- Summer Science Program (SSP)
- UCSB Research Mentorship Program
- Stanford Humanities Summer Program
- Iowa Young Writer’s Studio
- Kenyon Young Writer’s Workshop
- Telluride Association (TASP)
- UPenn Summer Academy and Engineering Program
- MIT Launch