1) Senior Editor College Application Program:
The Senior Editor Program is a highly competitive program where essay editing for the college applications during the senior year are performed by a team of IvyCollegeAdmit senior editors.
- Onboarding and instructional materials to begin the program
- College applications and essay editing for up to 10 universities by Senior Editor staff
- Full Review of the main Common Application (including entries and descriptions) and supplementary materials
- Academic / Extracurricular Feedback, Review & Worksheet Editing
- Essay Brainstorming Sessions with Eric Eng to address essay prompts
- Practice Interview Session with Eric Eng, a Princeton interviewer
- Instructional Sessions on How to Recycle Essays for additional schools
- Letter of Recommendation Strategy
2) Academic and Extracurricular Profile Evaluation:
Eric Eng will provide a one time profile evaluation and consultation. During the consultation (typically ~2 hours), the student will receive a detailed, customized roadmap and plan for the entire duration of high school. Both the student and parents will have a solid understanding of what a strong Ivy League applicant profile should look like and be well prepared to strategically execute upon academics and extracurricular activities.
- Detailed, customized academic and extracurricular roadmap and action item list tailored specifically to the student for the duration of high school to understand exactly what the Ivy Leagues and other top universities are looking for
- Academic roadmap includes course selection, standardized testing, easy-value added honors, medium impact honors, and regional/national academic competitions to pursue to enhance your raw profile and showcase your intellectual curiosity
- Extracurricular roadmap includes demonstrating that “hook” in your application, including leadership positions and community involvement to show both well-roundedness as well as depth in an Ivy League-caliber candidate
- Supplemental worksheets to track your personal progress that are attached in the application itself when you apply
- Academic and extracurricular list and comprehensive summer program opportunities that are beneficial for college admissions
- Step-by-step guidance on exactly how to study as a high achieving student as well as strong organizational skills to manage your time efficiently in order to achieve your academic and extracurricular milestones.
3) Summer Program Applications:
The Senior Editor Staff will edit summer program applications for highly competitive programs, including but not limited to math and science programs, humanities and writing programs, and science research programs (especially during the junior year) for competitive high school students.
Note: You may choose a specific program (1, 2, or 3) that suits your needs. A popular option is to pair the Academic and Extracurricular Profile Evaluation with the Senior Editor Program.