1) Senior Editor College Application Program:
The Senior Editor program is a highly competitive program where essay editing for the college applications during the senior year are performed by a team of IvyCollegeAdmit senior editors.
- Onboarding and instructional materials to begin the program
- College applications and essay editing for up to 10 universities by Senior Editor staff
- Full Review of the main Common Application (including entries and descriptions) and supplementary materials
- Academic / Extracurricular Feedback, Review & Worksheet Editing
- Essay Brainstorming Sessions with Eric Eng to address essay prompts
- Practice Interview Session with Eric Eng, a Princeton interviewer
- Instructional Sessions on How to Recycle Essays for additional schools
- Letter of Recommendation Strategy
2) Academic and Extracurricular Profile Evaluation:
Eric Eng will provide a one time profile evaluation and consultation. At the end of the consultation (up to 90-120 minutes), the student will receive a detailed roadmap and plan for the duration of high school to strategically execute upon academics and extracurricular activities.
- Detailed academic and extracurricular roadmap for the duration of high school
- Goals checklist for academic and extracurricular activities that has been effective for college admissions success
- Supplemental worksheets to track your personal progress that are attached in the application itself when you apply
- Academic and extracurricular list to take advantage of the opportunity set out there
- Comprehensive summer program list that is beneficial for college admissions and discussion of how they are beneficial
3) Summer Program Applications:
The Senior Editor staff will edit summer program applications for highly competitive programs, including but not limited to math and science programs, humanities and writing programs, and science research programs (especially during the junior year) for competitive high school students.
Note: You may choose a specific program (1, 2, or 3) that suits your needs. A popular option is to pair the Academic and Extracurricular Profile Evaluation with the Senior Editor Program.