From the moment you start working with me, I ensure that your extracurricular activities demonstrate both depth and breadth of involvement. My students participate in a wide range of extracurricular activities, including Habitat for Humanity, DECA, debate, scientific research, A capella, theater arts, sports, and the list goes on. I capture your involvement through the application itself in the common application entry form as well as additional material to showcase your talents.
What they’re looking for
- What clubs did you participate in at school?
- What initiatives did you take on? What activities did you lead?
- Did you hold any significant positions?
- How did you contribute to your community in a meaningful way?
- How did you serve/improve your community?
- What motivates or drives you?
- How did you demonstrate leadership and passion in your involvement?